Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Talking About Patch 5.3



   The WoW Patch 5.3 preview has been out for a little while now, so I felt the need to talk about it a little bit. You can read the full article here.
   First of all, we're seeing some new lore, which is always fun. Tensions are extremely high Horde-side, and the poor Alliance is left pretty much high and dry as far as lore development goes. Sorry guys, you're just not that interesting. Hate to break it to you.
   We're looking at new quests in the Barrens, which as an alt man, is extremely exciting for me. I can't wait to go back to those older places and get to experience the new quest lines and mechanics. A lot of this is focused on weakening Garrosh, and it's about time. A lot of people call him a dick without knowing his history. I know his history-he's still a dick. It's about time a good ol' revolution took place.
Deepwind Gorge
   For you scenario-lovers, there are two new scenarios for both factions as well as a faction specific scenario for each. The ones open to both are Battle on the High Seas, and The Secrets of Ragefire. The Horde specific scenario is Dark Heart of Pandaria while the Alliance scenario is Blood in the Snow. These two faction-specific scenarios both sound particularly tantalizing and I can't wait to try them out.
   Finally, we are receiving a new Battleground, and a new Arena: Deepwind Gorge (Battleground) and The Tiger's Peak (Arena). I'm not much for PvP, but I will be sure to check them out and issue a full report.
   That's all for our Patch 5.3 preview. For more information, read the blue post linked above. If you want to meet me in game, you can find me on the Alliance on Dragonblight as Pithpifth the frost dk, or Horde-side on Earthen Ring as Gladdstone the mage or Mycrofte the hunter.
   Remember you can always email me at itsacriticalhit@hotmail.com and be sure to follow me on Twitter and Tumblr!
   Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment