Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Busy Sundays

28/4/13

   Sundays are always busy days for me, but oddly enough, I had a fair amount of free time today. I got up early to make a call to my employer. I've got to go in tomorrow at four and fill out the paperwork to be officially hired and then I have three hours of orientation.
   That call took a while, but once it was out of the way I sat down and played some Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance.
   Here's a good story.
   I ordered a Legend of Zelda 3DS gamecard case off of Club Nintendo (it was FABULOUS, just for the record). I had just gotten a 3DS, so the only games I had were Ocarina of Time, Starfox, and KH. I also threw all my Pokemon games in except White 2 as I was working with it at the time (thank God). I'd like to point out I had every Pokemon DS game on the market in there (except Trozei. Never.).
   I lost the damn thing.
   So a few weeks ago, which was about a month and a half after the fact, I finally came to terms with the fact that I'm never seeing it again. So I'm rebuilding my collection after the catastrophe, and now I'm working KH Dream Drop again.
   I got both Sora and Riku about halfway through the Grid. That is such a cool world. I wasn't sure when I first saw it, and I was in fact a little irritated by its' existence, but it is really cool.
   Blah blah blah lunch, one of my orchestras had rehearsel, dinner, SSMB, and my WoW grinds. Finally got my Order of the Cloud Serpent Exalted Status. Yay! Azure Cloud Serpent. Her name is TARDIS (when we're alone, it's Sexy).
   Looking forward to NYCC this year-bringing some friends, can't wait.
   We were thinking of doing a group cosplay for New York Comic Con this year. We are both into Doctor Who, video games, and anime so we've got a pretty good range of choices. One of the ideas was the Ouran Host Club (I totally would go as Kyoya Utori)-which wouldn't be a terribly expensive cosplay, honestly.
   Last year I did the tenth Doctor, and Churgo did Finn from Adventure Time, both of which got pretty good reception-people even asked for pictures with us! That was the coolest thing ever. I will post a few pictures later; I would love some suggestions for this year!
  Comment, comment, comment!
   Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment